Monday, February 14, 2011

Yesterday while at kfc. I was listening to music while studying then this like very gossipy guy came in and sat opposite his partner. They began talking loudly thus me over hearing was inevitable. The guy said, I used photoshop to remove all her moles and pimples. Since you are my best friend I let you read the letter. (Love letter that he was intending to give his girlfriend on v day. ) Ok then he read the letter out loud and this is what it said. Are the photos nice. I photoshopped your pimples. Yeah then his friend told him. If I got alot of pimples and someone use photoshop to remove them and then give me the photo I will be damn offended. Hahaha. So the guy correction taped the first part of the letter away. Then they went on to talk about brown cats and physics ten year series. They were j2 I think cause they were doing physics tys november 2009, current electricity. Anyway because it was freaking funny I laughed and immediately smsed people to tell them of this best v day present ever and also as an early april fool joke. Then the guy. The very gossipy guy who keeps talking suddenly said eh I just realised. That girl there hor..(then if lowered his voice testing me see if I would turn around. But I was very shocked and scared they would whack me. Yeah so I concentrated at the wall. Then he said again. Listening to music hor. Crazy lah who was the one talking so loudly har. Yah so. Then today. Fucking valentine day. I met a screwed up auntie. She was quite old although she still had black hair. Yah then she got in the train bu city hall. It was packed so got no seats. Nobody give up their seats. But when the train got to the second stop got people alight. So she got seat to sit right. She couldnt even stand stable lah. Then she still dont want sit you know keep asking the woman beside her to sit. Keep nagging at her to sit. Sit sit sit. They two keep saying. So the woman got no choice but to sit. The old auntie keep saying I few stops only never mind one. Please lor. Six stops is a few meh. She got off at bedok. Whats up with her man she want other busybody to take photo of her and stomp her as poor thing then the other people sitting down as ugly singaporeans is it. If she fall down how. The people sitting down will be like unforgiveable sinners right. She is so perverse. Okay then I using phone and walking down the stairs after alight from the train. Got one bitch and one bastard behind me who dont look like human being at all lah. Keep scolding me in chinese. Why she walk so slow cannot go down then sms is it. I was walking at an average pace okay fuckers. Not like you are olympic staircase climbers right. Then I look at then they immediately shut up dont dare talk. Nehmind they are vulgar fuckheads probably going to rot in jail soon. I wish I had some contagious disease so I can spit on then and contaminate then so they willdisappear from the face of this planet and the world Will be happy again. Should I wear black clothes and have multiple tattoos so they will shut the fuck up and run away when they see me.

No comments: