Sunday, February 27, 2011
Lets get out of the preacher's house shall we. Question your existence. Were you born to make my life miserable? I'm sitting at the void deck all day just imagine it. The people walk by. The people I see on the trains the buses everyday. Theres that guy who takes the 6.58am train. He walks by. Does if say a thing. No. No one will say a word not one thing. No one will ask, why the hell are you sitting at the void deck all day? No one will ask, whats the matter with you? The whole fucking day will go by. Why wont you talk to me? Because im not from the same church as you? Yeah you probably wont even recognize me if I was. What if I cant change? What happened to if you'd live positively enough we'd see? What do you see? Why does life seem so long and so short at the same time? Why is it so? Yeah why? What the hell's the matter with me? Who am i? Do you care? Do you care because you care or do you care because you have to care? I do not want this to be me. I'm waiting. Talk to me. Call me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment