Friday, February 11, 2011
Today is the first time I am wearing my friend's school blouse home. Wah cool. Happy birthday Megan. Anyway. During chinese new year I went to like four relatives house. And my father was not there to give out angpows so I was recognised as the person who went visiting to earn angpows. Well fuck that. Anyway. Got scolded by my grandmothers sister on chu yi okay. She say you come here take angpow is it. Was very very tempted to say that when you die I will burn these money for you. But being the kind hearted ij girl that I am I put up with her as her days are numbered. She has this daughter, fucking proud also, who thinks she is royalty just because she has fucked a french man. Thats disgusting right? To the max. She has this blonde haired daughter who can speak canto teochew chinese english and french. The daughter is quite pretty, I guess she couldnt believe such a sweet little girl could come out of her french fucked vagina. And she didnt give me an angpow. Although I am not close to her she still grew up with my father right. Then she was like blabbering some very very poor french that sounded like pig language because she resembles one. I really dislike her. I shall give birth on the moon. So that my baby will be worshipped as the moon god. Her god mother shall be chang e. Then my descendants shall be a precious species. Crazy who the fuck does she think she is man. At my grandfather's funeral she brought the french man to show off. And people swarmed around her as if she were some celebrity. A celebrity is someone who can give birth on the moon lah please. Mad can. No respect for my grandfather. Anyway I will bring my moon baby to visit people on chinese new year. The french baby will sale in comparison. Har hahr. Obviously right. The moon baby will shine the light on mankind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment