Thursday, July 8, 2010

I HATE YOU. YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER. FUCK YOU.
FUCK IT YOU SCREWED MY LIFE AND NOW I AM SCREWING IT EVEN MORE HARHARHAR.
YOU WANNA SEE WHO SCREW IT UP MORE.
COZ ITLL BE ME. I WILL BE THE ONE WHO SCREWED MY LIFE THE MOST TYVM. I WIN. WO YING LE.
do you know how much i want to die because of you. because of you. what you have done. what you have done that made me do what i did. and now it is too late to correct the mistakes to right the wrongs. and i want to die so badly and i cannot concentrate on whatever shit i have to do now you know. you know. you know. you know.
coz you come then you give a shit about me then you go then you come and take away every single thing i have. i am just a empty piece of shit now. i have no feelings anymore. i have nothing. NOTHING AT ALL.

No comments: