Saturday, July 10, 2010

doesnt anybody love me.

i am a wasted screwed up sack of shit.
there is not direction whatsoever in my life.
but i know that.
IT IS EITHER I COMMIT SUICIDE NOW OR START LIVING MY LIFE PROPERLY.
comminting suicide sounds so musch more better. then i can go to heaven. because i cant go to hell as i am already living in hell now.
I have so many many shit to do. I NEED TO DO A GLOG. its a weather blog. A WEATHER BLOG. and i got koushi shit to do. so many shit.
fml okay.
and i hate it. i hate people talk to me then stop talking to me. like so superficial. i dont like. i miss it so fucking terribly.
it breaks my heart. and i keep thinking oh shit what have i done. what did i say that they dont want talk to me. and i want to crawl into a hole and die.
nobody loves me.

No comments: