Sunday, September 5, 2010

Reflect on my actions:
Why I should kill myself:
1) I have made too many mistakes and being alive just makes me make more mistakes.
2) My life is too screwed too many mistakes nowhere to run impossible to change.
3) Dont have to fail anymore math tests ever again.
4) Dont have to live like shit ever again.
5) perhaps the st nicks education system will change
6) Dont have to feel sad angry inferior screwed up guilty pathetic stupid suffocated three useless failure anymore
7) since I hate my life so much why not die instead of wasting precious resources. Okay I will die nicely so I can donate my blood and organs
8) I have killed too many people with my selfish actions
9) cant get anything right lah. Too many mistakes, isnt that why criminals are given the death sentence.
10) Dont have to worry about stupid things
11) no more of being always alone
12) no need of trying to be accepted
13) no more of being hated
14) then I can like sleep forever
15) problems and conflicts and misunderstandings will be reduced
16) there would be more oxygen and less air pollution and deforestation
17) the world would be a better place
18) my parents are suffocated by my existence
19) I hate it lah. I know you hate me too
Shit I really am too scared to end my life. Fuck me. Gladly I would wish you take my life away I am a fucking shit and I cant do anything right

No comments: