Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I have a shit family fuck it. I think my parents and grandmother and aunt want me dead or something. Okay so I was like sick right, and then I didnt know if its like some acceptable sick or what so I went and took a taxi which is like eight dollars and then still late for school waste money. Shit life. Okay but that is not the point. Then go class, and maryanne melissa etc kept making me go home and lin lao shi is very very nice saying he can bring me home at twelve after his chinese lesson. So nice right, thanks okay anyway then I sit with Vernice in her dads car and they ride me home thanks so much. Okay then I call my mother who sniggered at my pain saying so you never go school? Oh so you went and come back again haha. What the fuck right, where got mother like that one. Yeah then I had to alone see doctor at the polyclinic because got government subsidies so must wait very long like one hour plus. But the doctor and the polyclinic people very nice. So I go home and sleep like shit. Yeah then my mother comes home and does her own stuff as if I am just part of the atmosphere she doesnt even acknowledge my sick pitiful presence. So then my grandmother comes home with dinners, then the aunt was like v pissed and started shouting and slamming doors saying she foot want look after her own kids why you have to buy dinner for them dont buy for them who ask you buy for them. Fuck lah right. Then the mother was like I never ask her buy hor. See no one is responsible for my life. Then the aunt was like your kids confirm fail one lah. What a pathetic life I have. Look at the family. I think if I like die then the family would be closer right, I should die like a tragic hero like romeo and juliet because once they died the families stopped fighting right. Anyway right, my family want me out of their lives and I wished I wasnt part of their lives either. Look how am I going to pass eoys like that. I have this terribly screwed life. I want to be anywhere but in this shit place. I cannot study properly like this I just want to sleep till I die or something. Oh yeah I hate those korean bands who sing in english, sounds terrible :-(

No comments: