Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Today I was walking on the road. Then I started to thinking, man on foot and man in car tread the same surface. Then I felt nice cause I was able to walk upon such hard sturdy surface just like a car. Okay anyway I must talk about today. Update about my life in case of rare cases of interested parties. So today I had a tuition lesso which requires me to drag my tender ass to the house of teacher. However I was with two people drawing for lifegroup at about 11am plus. So draw draw draw until 1pm and had to rush to blardy lesson. But havent draw finish. So I smsed the teacher politely, hey sorry teacher can my friend wait in your house later when I have lesson. Then the teacher replied, sorry not tdy. I hv visitor. Living room will be occupied. (What visitor, king kong ah) can she wait 4 u at somewhere else? So I became very sad, because how can I leave my friend alone with the project things? So I tried asking again, she really cannot come in? Then the reply scolded me lah. I hv visitor! Can you understand that this is not a public place and you cannot bring in anyone as you wish! (Like I am bringing in a barbarian or something) if you cant bear to leave yourfriend behind, then cancel lesson! Since your friend is more important than lesson ( note the sarcasm glaring blindingly from the words ) what the hell. Like I have committed a terrible, heinous crime! So I apologised in order to make peace. Okay sorry I am reaching soon. I says. Then I reached 15minutes late cause my speed was affected by inhuman accusations. Perhaps this is the storm before the rainbow. Thinks I naively. Perhaps something great will happen soon. However that was not the case. Your mother thinks you have an attitude problem and wants to cancel your lesson. Says she, breaking the heartbreaking news to me. I was very sad and angry and sorrowful that my life turned out this way. And did I mention that I saw no visitors. No one. None. And I resisted the surging wave of desperation to say, is your visitor too shy to reveal himself/herself or is he wearing the invisibility cloak. Or too microscopic to be seen by the naked eye. Are you hiding a fugitive!
She has made it seem like I am delibrately making things difficult for me. But I did not. Why in the flying fuck. Why.

No comments: