Thursday, December 30, 2010

Have realised that blog is a website full of nonsensical crap. I mean, have already realised sad fact long ago but only decided to bring up said fact now. It is perhaps cause the year is ending and blog is getting one year older. Another year has passed and what have I done. I do not want to go anywhere because of fear of the human population sometimes and what they are hiding behind smiles. And do not like facebook,because feels that it does not connect self to the rest of the world because am not included /tagged in many many photos posted on facebook. Perhaps have been evil lazy bad human being thus in pathetic state now. And I dont want to give a shit about olevels anymore. This year it was easy next year it is going to be hard. And the next year, easy again. See. Unlucky batch of teenagers who work their asses of and parents who spend thousands of dollars on pointless tuition. Back in 2007 psle was difficult as well, didnt complete math and science papers. Also another thing to worry about is my abnormal development period has not come for three months already. May very well be bisexual or have stomach cancer. And had very weird dream last night. Dreamt that went to buy hamsters and sister bought cockroaches instead. Sister put cockroaches into hamster container and studies them carefully. Totally disgusting. Then went to aunts house which was big and grand and did not have a toilet. Finally discovered one disguised as the osim 天王椅 had to sit in pee and poo as got stuck in chair like toilet. Wonder what dream means. Anyway saw many fashionably dressed people in the malls which caught my attention. Therefore want to wear my pajamas with socks and slippers and not give a shit. But obviously am unable to pull that off in society that judges based on appearance. Am lonely nowadays. Feel like zou jieming in the nine oclock po tian wang. Except that I do not have a xiaoying best friend. Am truly alone in this world. Should probably not talk in self pitying way but this is blog so should probably be given right to say what I think I want to say. Okay finally. Have flu and a nose that runs. Must confess that I have a disgusting habit because whenever I have a flu I will wear these particular t shirts I hate (because it is from this organisation that judges/discriminates) and I will blow nose on them, also saving water/tissue paper at the same time. Shall write new years resolutions. And new years hopes and wishes. Shit. Dont know why I bother anyway. Ogay bye.
晴天 雨天 星期天
没有你的每一天
我把走过的路都走一遍
任狂风 吹乱从前
这是我最放纵的思念
想象你从没离开过我身边
那誓言 
回荡耳边 
我非常非常的想你
想你大声的笑
想你吃东西的样子
想你大大的鞋子
我们有过的相遇
和每一场别离
我发誓从来未曾忘记
今天 明天 离别天
数不清过了多少天
记忆是最美的诗篇
每一句
苦涩甘甜 
I feel so sad now. Found this sad sad words have decided to post it hope you will talk to me soonz and not be like who the fuck do you think you are why should I talk you

No comments: