Monday, December 6, 2010
I feel as if my teeth are going to drop off. :-( it is a sad dark lonely night and I have only books bed and walls for companion. Gosh poor me. What else is new? And as I sit and stone many many thoughts, invisible to the naked eye, are running through my mind. Should I go and bathe now? Once I heard a legend that if you bathe after midnight, like from 1am to 4am or something you will see things in the mirror. But its scary to bathe without sight. I am afraid to attempt this challenge. I am terribly frightened. Some people have also said that we should only wash our hair only once every two days because all the nutrients and vitamins will be washed off and hair fall condition will worsen. But it feels weird to not bathe for one whole day! And its freaky to stand alone in the toilet with the mirror open. What if once open the eyes see wrong thing is very heart attacky. Oh also if worry too much will have shorter life or something. Acherly is not a terrible thing, got one comprehension passage in the sec 3 eoy higher chinese paper says that all humans should die when they reach forty plus cause after part that age life will be meaningless cause we our worry about more worries. Wont it be good if we can dry wash ourselves? Last time got this place where everybody can bathe together also (have read about it in novels). Bathing is like a very important event! My mother is very cute today! I said she is selfish because she watched some hk drama without me ( no regrets or something, has been watching it for 25++ hours already however she is in sleep land now so I am left all alone, always alone. Yeah so she replied in my language! Haa she said I sell fish but alot people come and buy! Very cheap leh. You also got sell right! Hoho I think the drama makes her very very over the moon! And we have a common topic to discuss away happily. My grandmother also always discuss 爱with her friends! Will I discuss these with acquaintances in the near future? I want to have smart conversations. Hohos. Usually everything I say to some people will turn into some kind of argument. So I would practice both sides of arguments with myself in the safety of singularity. Yupyupyupp. Bye bye. I wish I can have voice to scream in my dream later on. And I dont want to be singular, solo alone anymore. I want to evolve to plural, duet, group, clique. Kay. Isnt it horrid to dwell on such conceited thoughts? Everyone should ponder about environmental issues global warming financial crisis? And do different basins and different taps produce different types of water? We all must constantly ponder over such daily problems to keep mentally active and challenged. It is a matter of urgency. I am sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment