Sunday, December 5, 2010

I have a lot of shit in my eyes . Like after a bad dream or something the eyes will start to shit excessively. So today I has a bad dream and it started like this lah. (I remembered parts of it only) I wanted to go back to china and buy this very nice bookmark and bag and alot of stuff, so I took mrt to bugis cause in my dream bugis looks alot like china. Ok so I was there with my father and we were buying street food and eating happily. I think. But the place was quite dark and scary. Then go back to the hotel right. And then the scary part is the toilet is flooded and I wanted to shit. And the toilet is very close to each other so if I squat at one toilet my leg will sink into the other toilet. So I didnt get to shit in the end. Then I dont know why but I was kidnapped or something in the toilet, then I saw someone I know, and he asked me to shout(?) With my gums or teeth. So I used my tongue to point at my teeth. I dont know why the dreams doesnt make sense! But it was a very long dream like from eleven pm to ten pm. Then I started shouting in my sleep its very scary when you cannot shout for help cause you voice is lost due to shock. Then my mother came in (the real life mother) and ask me what happened so I just groaned and went back to sleep. The next part of the dream I went to a bread shop to look for a job because they put up a notice but when I asked then they told me to go away because they had another worker already(it was a about ten year old boy in rollerskates!) So I was very sad then I went to fast done restaurant to study thinking to choose kfc or macs. So I chose kfc, cause its cheaper and the chicken is very nice (why is cooked chicken still called chicken and cooked pig lamb cow called pork mutton beef?) poor chicken right it doesnt have a special name. But at kfc I saw someone I know, so I went to macs instead. And bu macs I bought a mc spicy which was in the form of a drumstick! And I asked for curry sauce but the packet was only a quarter filled and mixed with alot of water. And in the end I didnt study and just stoned there until I woke up(with as much shit in my eyes when I was born) I think.

No comments: