You think you very smart. You flaunt your wealth your fake wealth what else your fake knowledge. Terrible. But you not smart one. Did you know slojd is a word. Do you know poi is a hawaiian pastry. And that ky means cows. Shows how shallow you are right. Fark you. I guess you dont know theres a disease on your face called ugly? You always say me for my flaws but you you are not any better. What is this. Go away lah. Anyway update on my life lor. To make you feel better about your existence right. Alot terrible thing happen to me lor. All I can say is I asked for it lah. I brought it upon myself. Hahaha. I always do that. Now I have no more money left. So eat what? Go to the dustbin and pick up some scraps of food lah. Then continue shitting on the place I sleep in coz I cannot afford sewage treatment.
跟你借的幸福 我只能还你 想留不能留 才最寂寞 心碎前一秒 用力的想拥着沉默 用心跳送你悲伤离歌 我像是你可有可无的影子 和寂寞交换着悲伤心事 对爱无计可施 这无味的日子 眼泪是唯一的奢侈 ok. Fuck off and leave me alone. Hopefully I will fuck off and leave you alone too. But most probably I wont. Therefore I am declared a chicken shit. Yup. Try to hold on. Just speak my name.
No comments:
Post a Comment