Saturday, April 30, 2011
I am talking. I am talking. I am in misery why wont you answer me. I sit behind the stupid face book screen staring back at me. Why do I do that. Then I scream into the pillow or hyperventilate to the wall. What. Yes the shock of face book. I have just discovered a freaking truth. A truth. Unbelievable truth but nevertheless still the truth . Shit man. So what if I know. Does it make a difference. Wont make a difference unless you know I know too. Why is the male population so lucky? Why do they get to serve national service. According to the secondary three social studies text book, the shared experiences, for example, going through military training during national service help to strengthen the bond among men. Then they also get paid for it. Then the females how. We are left lonely and divided and unbonded. And we got no benefits must pay adult fare and eat adult priced food. But ns men got benefits. Take public transport cheaper. Napfa run fast fast got money take. Female run fast fast fast fastest also no money take. Got use meh. Then got no friends also. And become fat coz no training. No bmt or what. Yah. Then kill ourselves by going slimming centre. Kanasai. Yah. Speaking of which I feel that people become faker after they go to church. Now faster hate me for saying this. I have decided to not give a fuck anymore because God forgives all sins is it. So everyone can sin to their hearts content and then in to church and be freaking forgiven. Why. And when you in to church you know more people. Naturally. (Of the opposite sex) so your love and friendship and care and attention is freaking divided. You cannot love everybody. Why? Because you not God. You human. You sinner. And as you jump and lift your hands to the high heavens you must be thinking. I wonder how good I look? I dont want to go anymore. I feel that the religion has been distorted terribly. (Yes note that I have been using i. Because this is my blog so this is about me me and me. ) And I know once people know what I am saying I will be judged and analysed and sued. But not so zai can go newspaper like jianglai. Coz my angmoh like sai. Okay anyway. Yes I believe in the bible. But why must people distort the religion like that. Go church why must wear nice nice. Wear shorts means dont respect god. Got dress code is it? Give us uniform year can? Wear pajamas go can anot. Never expose too much meat what. Hasnt God seen us in all states. Naked/dressed. Lastly. Bye. I am going to wallow in self pity now. And all of God's people say AMEN. I dont think you really give a shit to people who question the way you act. Because you are always right. Yeah you think God thinks you are right. In conclusion, because of the way I feel. I no longer have friends. I have to be taught how to feel. And you in go church, you 'know' more people. Seriously I envy you. (Which is why I am ranting here) you get more birthday wishes more presents more people for your entertainment more popular more help the benefits are limitless. But do you really know them. Or do you merely know of their existence and like a leech stick to them. Because we are all from the same church. And we gossip and judge people excessively. And if I ever go back to church again, I will be deemed a two faced bitch / despo pathetic creature wanting more friends/love and will never get it because come on, who gives a shit about shit?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment