Doesnt dao that im from saint nicks i'm fucking smart can afford lots of expensive tuition filthy rich have perfect lives etc. Ok. Doesnt mean I dont suck at maths. Maybe I cheated at psle. Or the markers were drunk when they marked my paper. So now I am here when I should not be. Does that mean that if I am from north vista seng kang pei hwa you will care about me more help me more in math. You think I never mug like shit for this fucking subject is it. Do I look like I sleep and eat and shit only for the past one year. Well. You once said that you dislike schools that have only one race. Eg saint nicks. We are a chinese school. So you assume all of us are racist kias. We are materialistic bitches who will get whatever we as long as we whine for it or something. Is that truly your impression of us? Why do we do well at o levels. Tell me. It is not because we are fucking rich. Can afford expensive tuition. Are bitches who care only for ourselves. FUCK IT. We dont sit when we take public transport. We return our tray at macdonalds kfc mos burger and so on fast food restaurants. We even wipe the table after we eat. Do we bring food into tuition centres. And litter the place. Rhetorical question aint it! The number of hours of proper sleep we have in a week can be counted with ten fingers each finger representing a one. St nicks has nice awesome teachers who will stay back till eight o clock at night to help us who will sacrifice their holidays and recesses to teach us. They do not give up on students who have never gotten more than a C6 for maths since secondary one. Even they do not give up on us who are you a tuition teacher who claims that you do not cherry pick to give up on us. Just you wait. I am going to get an A1 for math. Do you get it. Yes. Me. A mother fucking A1 for mathematics. And do I look like I am laughing over the fact that I am going to fail my o levels. Is it very funny that I am wasting my parents money like that. Or is it very funny that I never improve here and still continue coming. Hahaha. Do I find it very funny. Yes I do. I am mad. I may suck at math but I know the importance of money. It can make you decide to save or leave someone to die for o's. Behold the power of money! Would it be better if I just go fuck myself and die? Is that what you are implying. I am going to exploit you and ask you questions. I will raise my hands up and ask retarded questions like x+tanx can I factorise out the x. Because I paid my fees. Because you are a good teacher who will raise never leave me in the lurch. Right. Never again will I be embarrassed about asking such questions. Because nothing is more important than o levels. Not even self esteem. Not even humiliation. Not even getting accused.
Yes. Ftw. Fuck the world. I am going to get A1 for math.
No comments:
Post a Comment