Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Today is like the worst day of my life lah it is one tragedy after another kay like so there was the stupid train which make me die of fright almost which then made me so freaked that I cannot do the chinese paper properly yeah so I failed lah then I went to like the library to mug the chem which still never make sense to me then I go to the hougang station to buy bubble tea. Yes then I got scolded by the bubble tea maker lah. Stupid lah she is giving a terrible end to my tragic day kay. So I buy the bubble tea right. Then she make. And she ask. Ni de cha yao fang zhen zhu mah. Ok so I said yes. Then like 3 seconds later I ask, ru guo fang pearl yao jia qian mah. Then fuck she said yao jia san mao. Ni yao fang ma. So I said ke shi ni fang le. Then she said ni zai jiang shen me zhe ge shi ying jing you de ni yao jia ma. Then I said bu yao bu yao. Walao eh then she scold me eh ni bu yao lang fei wo de shi jian hor. Then everybody was like staring at me like I am being a difficult customer or what leh. Fuck this manzx is this my fault anot. Is the bubble maker dont know how talk properly right. Where got my fault. Really leh. Its not like I dont want pay or never pay rights. Stupid bubble makers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment