I dont know why the tuition centre has such shitty physics teachers that destroy students lives. She is not responsible at all. Like saying she is shitty is a big fat understatement already okay. So what if she can teach jc level. Is that a fucking big deal. Just because we dont pay as much. Just because we are the poverty ridden people. She can refuse to answer our questions? Why is the education system like that right. Is not like I never pay tuition fees. Isnt it like since we are willing to learn she should teach us. So I take my schools physics paper and asked her just one fucking mcq question. She said. Thats your school work right. FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF. Fuck you seriously. Is it so hard to teach me one question. Why wont you let me pass one physics test right. It is like she is doing me a great big favour by telling me to go home and self study and be an independent individual. So apparently havent I blew all the stupid money for this. For the very high qualification teacher to scold and criticize us for our laziness
when she is the lazy and fucked up shit herself. Isnt that fucking ironic hahaha. Why do I need her. Why. I am being condemned to the lowest form of life begging her to save me with her brilliant knowledge. If I fail that is my problem because she has already taught what she has to. What the heck. Look at the shit that is posted on the wall of the centre and I quote. 'Teaching is a vocation. We impart knowledge in the best possible way to help the students. We do not want to cheat students of their fees and time here.' HOW TRUE. How can they glorify such shitty teachers? Okay maybe she isnt obliged to teach me school stuff because its not in the centre's syllabus. But how come she is allowed to excuse herself from class to see a doctor for her 'rash' as she claims. Without giving us a replacement lesson. And you know whats her policy? You dont come for extra lesson you dont get the worksheet. Like it will kill her to donate us a few pieces of a4 paper. How can such human beings exist as teachers who are responsible for educating the future generation. I need to know why before I can pass physics
No comments:
Post a Comment