Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I HATE. THE PEOPLE WHO CREATED ME FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH DESIRES. THE MOTHER AND THE FATHER. THEY TREAT ME LIKE. SHIT.
I HATE THEM. SADISTIC FREAKS LIKE THEM, WHY DO THEY EXIST.
DAMMIT.
NOW I CANNOT EVEN USE THE COMPUTER, AND THE REASON IS. this is my computer i paid for it. not yours. so you cannot use. yeah haha just like the phone.
how about, your life is mine. therefore youre not allowed to live it?
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LIVE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE I CREATED YOU.
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK.
dhis suxcszxc.
haha i do not have a life yay.
damn fucking unreasonble.
death feels me with such joy and desire, and i would not mind dying a thousand times a day.
dammit, what is wrong with them. or is it i wrong or what.
kay i wrong kay. what you wanna me to do.

No comments: