it's so hard to communicate with people and I don't want to try anymore
everyone is just gonna think they are right and portray themselves as a saint so what the fucks the point of explaining yourself anymore
I'm supposed to be more positive and stuff but all this shit is happening and what do you expect me to do?!!!! (me standing on moral high ground now because i'm portraying myself to be the victimized one here see get my point?)
I realize how true it is that the key to a happy family life is not to have a family at all, or at least one that does not live together.
I no longer feel at home anymore, ok, I am a fucking loser that's getting naughtier and rebellious and don't deserve such a nice family. I should die
if only we didn't live together we would not have to go through all this shit.
why should families live together? fuck this
I don't even know how to talk to you anymore ok I want to live in my own world because there is peace in this way. why are people forcing me to be happy can't they see its so hard and I am trying but it just doesn't work and you continue to do shit that I cannot understand (so maybe the problem is just me you can just leave me to rot it's okay I won't bother you anymore)
just put the blame on me. because I shouldn't even be saying all this shit because I've committed so many unforgivable mistakes but if it's the adults who commit mistakes somehow it's okay? because they have money and bring the bread and butter home while I don't. this is the logic that family is based upon this is how family works and nothing I do/say will ever change it. unless I can bring in more money than them
No comments:
Post a Comment